- Wireless Engineering Service
- WiMAX Network Integration
- ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems)
- Satellite Communications
- Microwave Wireless, Entrance Wireless
- Sensor Networks/RFID Systems
- Network Integration Business
- Network Optimization
- Security Optimization
- Facility Optimization
- Platform Optimization
■An iPad version joins the PlatformV System lineup
Assisting you in providing an "iPad that can be used in actual duties" by adding the safety and usability of remote access systems that emphasize security to the operability and portability of the iPad.
By using encrypted transmissions (SSH public key method), screen transfer methods and other security measures, users can operate the iPad without leaving data on it.
In addition, through a design with a high level of operability that emphasizes the user interface, there is also an extended keyboard, allowing Windows users to also easily operate the iPad.
The PF-V System Client for iPad combines the operability of both the iPad and Windows along with the ability to be able to be used anywhere, anytime by anyone to achieve a wider range of business and improved mobility.
• Use down times while in transit to not only check email but to create estimates and edit proposals!
• Conduct system maintenance and handle faults from the iPad!
• Distribute iPads to management in order to speed up BCP measures and decision making!
• Create a paperless environment where materials for meetings no longer require printing out, but involve simply accessing the company computer!
■Combines the Operability of the iPad and Windows.
This system offers keyboard combinations that Windows users are familiar with but not available on the iPad including an extended keyboard, [Ctrl][Shift], [Ctrl+Alt+Del], copy and paste, and more. The mouse pointer is also displayed on the screen, and scrolling and dragging is also possible. Of course, intuitive iPad gestures such as tapping and swiping are still there to achieve a user interface that combines the operability of both the iPad and Windows.
■Turn the Power on Company Computers On and Off
The Platform V System incorporates a Wake On Land feature that can remotely control the power on company computers. This means that the power to company computers no longer has to be kept on in order to enable remote access. Connections from an iPad can also of course turn on the power to company computers to enable remote control.
■Combining Security and Convenience
• A system for companies and organizations, regardless of field or job category that have introduced (or are considering introduction of) iPads.
• Using the screen transfer method+encrypted transmissions (SSH), no data is left on the iPad. Operations are the same as those when at the office, anytime, anywhere.
• Makes the implementation of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) easier.
• Can be immediately used because there is no need to convert company systems to accommodate the iPad.
*Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
*All other company and product names noted herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
*Product details are subject to change without notice.
Click here for the PlatformV System details page
Remote operate company PCs from anywhere in the world